CLICK HERE to visit online exhibit
"Eaton Canyon Spring" by Keewon Hong
||Segil Fine Art is now chartering gallery space for artists outside of our own stable of artists, to hold their own exhibition. This is a limited opportunity for a few exceptional artists or art groups that will allow you to exhibit your work to our loyal gallery patrons. We will be offering use of our front salon, front windows, and main gallery corridor during a select number of calendar periods. This provides nearly 60 linear feet of wall space that could accommodate approximately 25-30 paintings.|
In addition to the wall space, Segil Fine Art also offers many marketing possibilities to promote your show, including advertising on SegilFineArt.com, the gallery’s e-newsletter, as well as the use of the gallery’s mail and e-mail contact list of more than 2600 patrons each. The cost is $2,000 for a 4-week period. The gallery will retain a 25% commision on all works sold (which will include credit card fees).
There are still available dates in 2014~
Call the gallery today to book your date!
||Segil Fine Art is an elegant and established gallery that has operated in Old Town Monrovia for over 8 years and specializes in superior quality representational work by established and emerging artists. The gallery has been newly renovated in 2010 to showcase artwork for maximum quality and effect.|
Our gallery caters to the serious collector as well as first-time buyers. We proudly represent over 30 contemporary artists employing mediums from oil and acrylic, watercolor, glass and ceramics, with subjects ranging from still life to figurative, as well as plein air and urban landscapes.
Advantages to Displaying at Segil Fine Art
1. Established gallery that has been newly renovated and at this location for over 8 years, loyal clientele, and lots of foot traffic visiting Old Town activities, shops, and the new library.
2. Well attended receptions due to extensive mailing list, PR, and local interest.
3. Exposure of artist work on www.segilfineart.com
4. Potential for inspiration and networking with other SFA artists and clientele.
5. Extensive experience in advertising, marketing and public relations and good supplier contacts to cost effectively support programs.
6. Mentoring from Laura Segil, an established professional in the art marketplace.
7. Full time professional staff eager to professionally represent and sell your art.
8. Prompt artist payment for all sales.
9. Credit card accessibility.
10. Professional lighting to show off artwork to its best advantage.
11. Potential reputation-boost for new artists to be seen next to SFA Gallery artists – both the gallery and our artists have been featured in numerous newspaper articles and fine art publications such as:
• The Pasadena Star News
• The Los Angeles Times
• American Art Collector Magazine
• Plein Air Magazine
• Fine Art Connoisseur Magazine
• Southwest Art Magazine
• The Arroyo Monthly Magazine
• Pasadena Quarterly Magazine
Segil Fine Art
Offering Gallery Exhibit Space for Charter.
110 West Lime Avenue
Old Town Monrovia, CA 91016
Artist in Residence
To View the Exhibit CLICK HERE
Amanda Fish, Neil Blumenkopf and Laura at Amanda's Opening.
Laura and Lynne Hanging Amanda Fish's show.
Sue buying a painting from Felice Hvrot's opening
— with Susan Fraher Bulick and Felice Hrovat.
The Segil Fine Art hanging crew~
Lynne Fearman, Laura Segil and Laura Wambsgans
Linda Brown Finds the Perfect Spot!
Ceramicist Beth Rohman Unloads the Kiln
Laura and Amanda Fish at the 2012 Festival of the Arts, Laguna Beach
At the Chateau The Gang in Avignon
One of the dozen chateau cats...meow
The spice stall at Les Halles, Avignon Peter, Annie and Noelle from Arles
Roussillon kitty...meow, meow, meow
Mom and I in Roussion
Ocre hills art art store in Roussillon
Zippy and I in Saint Remy after shopping
Cooking class & dinner at the chef's farmhouse Me and my new best friend, Maya, the chef's dog...ruff
Gelato in Arles Cool street jazz band in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
My cute Dad all geared up